Register now to attend the AUB Stanford Women in Data Science (WiDS) 2017 conference. With guest speakers coming-in from around the globe, this conference is your opportunity to hear about the latest Data Science related research in multiple domains, learn how leading-edge companies are using data science for success, and connect with potential mentors, collaborators, and others in the field. Join us in person or online via our live-stream!
The AUB Stanford Women in Data Science (WiDS) Conference aims to inspire and educate data scientists, regardless of gender, and support women in the field.
This one-day technical conference provides an opportunity to hear about the latest data science related research in a number of domains, learn how leading-edge companies are leveraging data science for success, and connect with potential mentors, collaborators, and others in the field.
AUB Stanford WiDS creates a platform for data scientists in the Arab Middle East to:
1. Promote a higher representation of women in data science.
2. Expose the latest data science research and practices in the Arab Middle East.
3. Connect regional researchers and practitioners to pioneering global data science networks.
4. Exchange ideas, collaboration in different fields and mentorship.
Why AUB Stanford WiDS?
- Data science is an interdisciplinary field transforming all industries. AUB is well positioned to leverage its different schools in support of more women representation in Data science.
- Data science is one of the hottest growing fields globally.
- Women in the region have strong quantitative and analytical skills but need further guidance and support to pursue careers in data science.
- AUB will be the first addressing this subject in the Arab Middle East region.