- Endowed scholarship fund at AUB honors former Minister Mohammad Chatah, (BA ’74)
AUB announced the establishment of the Dr. Mohammad Chatah Endowed Scholarship Fund on July 16, 2014. The scholarship will be used to support students from north Lebanon majoring in economics, political studies, and public administration.
- AUB Libraries joins US libraries to create a digital library of over 100,000 Arabic volumes
AUB Libraries have joined Arabic Collections Online, a five-year project funded by New York University Abu Dhabi that aims to digitize and make accessible worldwide over 100,000 volumes of Arabic content.
- AUBMC becomes first medical center in Lebanon and fourth in the world to receive ACGME-I Accreditation
AUBMC has become the first medical center in Lebanon the and fourth in the world to receive institutional accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education – International (ACGME-I).
- For CAMES Summer Arabic program, reputation trumps turmoil
As the languid summer days at AUB begin, new faces appear on campus. Most of them are college-age but some are in their mid-careers. All seem to be making great efforts to speak Arabic. Some seem to have mastered the difficult accent and others still falter before every word.
- Safety & Security Information – July 24, 2014