Application for Admission
Thank you for your interest in the Continuing Education Center (CEC) at the American University of Beirut (AUB). This letter will guide you through the admission procedure at CEC.
The attached application form may be typed or legibly hand written. Please bring this completed application along with the following documents to our office at the CEC Building, across from AUB’s Medical Gate:
- One passport-sized photograph
- A photocopy of your identity card or passport
- The grades of the last year in secondary school if you are not a university graduate
- A non-refundable application fee of L.L. 50,000.
- A non-refundable placement test fee of L.L. 75,000 for those applying to study English and/or SAT
- A recommendation letter from your current employer, if employed
- A residence permit (for non-Lebanese)
a. A certificate of secondary education or a copy of your university degree
- For Certificate Programs:
b. An English Entrance Examination (EEE or TOEFL) Score
Please note that submitting the application does not ensure acceptance. Admission is contingent on qualifications and availability of resources. Upon presenting the completed application with all required documentation and being admitted to your desired program of study you will receive additional instructions regarding registration procedures. Please read the attached regulations for further information.
Once again thank you for your interest in CEC and please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns you may have.
Director, Continuing Education Center