for more general information
Most of the information provided in the Federal Loans Section comes from The Student Guide booklet distributed by the U.S. Department of Education. You can access The Student Guide online by clicking here. Hard copies are available as well at AUB's Financial Aid Office.
In addition the FAFSA web site provides considerable information and online help. www.fafsa.ed.gov
for online entrance and exit counseling
- Complete Entrance Counseling under StudentLoans.gov
- Complete Exit Counseling under The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
Besides being used to sign electronically a FAFSA, the PIN has many other uses. The following are some other U.S. Department of Education web sites where you can use your PIN:
View your Student Aid Report (SAR) after your FAFSA has been processed.
Make corrections to your FAFSA.
Print a copy of your SAR.
Reapply for financial aid in the future.
www.loanconsolidation.ed.gov (Online Loan Consolidation)
www.dl.ed.gov (Direct Loan Servicing Online)
- Complete Entrance and Exit Counseling.
- Make online payments.
- Get up-to-date account information.
- Change billing options.
- Calculate a repayment schedule.
- Get interactive counseling on deferment and forbearance options for any of your Direct Loans.
www.nslds.ed.gov (National Student Loan Data System)
www.studentloans.gov (Federal Student Aid´s Student Loan Web)
for lenders (Academic years Preceding 2010-2011 )
This area is for the students who took loan before the academic year 2010-2011
JP Morgan Chase Bank: www.chase.com