Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
About SFEA
Departments & Programs
Student resources
Faculty resources
Public services
SFEA Media
SFEA Career Center
Job Opportunities at SFEA
Student and Alumni Conference
Useful Links and Forms
Contact us
Exchange Programs or Study Abroad Programs
arrow.pngExpand All

What is the process for applying for exchange and study abroad programs and for transferring the course credit to AUB?

Students wishing to do an exchange program should apply through the Office of International Programs and should follow the rules set by the Office of International Programs.

Both programs (exchange and study abroad) require students to fill out the preapproval forms for the courses which take into consideration the credit system at each university and its equivalence at AUB. Students participating in an exchange or study abroad program must obtain a minimum grade of C on a course taken during the exchange or study abroad, in order to transfer the course credit to AUB.
Contact us Jobs Disclaimer Copyright Non-Discrimination/Title IX