SFEA Undergraduate - Doing Self-Internship
SFEA Undergraduate - Missing a Deadline
SFEA Undergraduate - Taking a Course with the Internship
9. Overload /Underload
When a student is on strict probation and needs to register more than 13 cr.
which is the maximum number allowable in that situation
When a student needs to register for 18 or more credits
SFEA Undergraduate - Underload < 12 Credits
When a student has medical issues that prevent him/her from being a full-time student
10. Repeat A Course(1) More than Three Times
SFEA Undergraduate - Repeat a Course More than Three Times
When a student has registered for the course three times and he/she either withdrew or failed it, and he/she needs to register this course for the fourth and last time
11. Replacing a Failing Course
Due to a medical situation where a student needs to withdraw from the term
(1) When a course is repeated, the highest grade is considered in the calculation of the cumulative average. All course grades remain on a student's permanent record.
(2) Retaking a final exam that was already taken by the student is not allowed at SFEA; only make-ups for missed exams are permitted.
(3) Incomplete coursework is reported as "I". Normally, "I" is followed by a numerical grade reflecting the evaluation of the student available at the end of the term. This evaluation is based on a grade of zero on all missed work and is reported in units of five. An "I" grade that is not followed by a numerical grade is equivalent to an "I40". If the student petition is approved, coursework must be completed within one month of the start of the Fall 2017 semester. In exceptional circumstances, the Committee may decide to give the student additional time to complete a course. A student who receives incomplete grades will not be permitted to register for more than 16 credits. After completion of the missing work, a Change of Grade form is submitted by the course instructor with the petition reference number, to change the "I" grade to the final course grade. If a petition is not submitted within the two weeks, the petition is rejected, or the work is not completed within the period specified, the "I" is automatically dropped and the numerical grade becomes the final course grade.
(4) Students are advised to withdraw from courses only within the designated deadlines set by the Registrar's Office. If a student does not receive a grade before the withdraw deadline, he/she may petition to be allowed to withdraw from the course after the deadline.