Initiative on Standard Of Practice In Childbirth (ISOPIC)
"Salamet Hamlik" Newsletter
"Aelati" TV Program
The CCCC team members contribute their expertise to this Future Television program in 1-2 sessions a month. "Aelati" - My Family - is a daily program where couples, parents, and grandparents meet with professionals to share their experiences and practices, and to discuss issues related to family health, maternal health, child development, and nutrition.
The program provides a chance for the public to be informed about a number of facts, reports, and research projects, as it opens daily discussions with live examples about different topics and concerns. The ultimate aim is to broadcast information and spread awareness regarding maternal and child issues.
Topics covered by the CCCC team members include:
View Aelati programs on YouTube
- Men's role during pregnancy, delivery and postpartum stages.
- Practices during labor: mobility and labor, food and drink during labor, position for second stage of labor
- Working mothers and the postpartum period: maternity leave/ paternity leave/ leave policies, breastfeeding and breastfeeding friendly areas at work, experience of postpartum period
- Life style modifications during pregnancy, including: travel, sexual health, exercise, seatbelt use
- Vaccinations and infections during pregnancy