How do I submit a petition?
1. Fill out the information online. Simply click on the link to open the PDF file. Click on the fields and type in the relevant data.
2. Once filled, print the form. The petition cannot be saved at all so make sure you open it in a place where you can print it.
3. It is recommended that you clearly explain the reason for your request and give justifications.
4. Attach any relevant documents to the petition.
5. Get the signature of persons specified in the petition (example: chair of the department, coordinator, course instructor…)
6. Bring the form back to the Student Services Office.
7. You will be notified of the committee's decision.