The Mission of the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment is to:
- Act as a resource and repository for official institutional statistics, information, and policies;
- Coordinate assessment and evaluation of university programs and processes to support planning, decision-making, and improvement;
- Formulate and implement data-gathering activities such as surveys, interviews, and focus groups for a wide variety of internal and external uses;
- Develop, administer, and report assessments required by the University for admission, placement, and other educational purposes;
- Serve as a testing center for various international administrations and organizations and administer instructor and course evaluations, and provide feedback to faculty members to improve teaching.