National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Medical Branch
NSSF Declaration deadline Updated January 29, 2013
Membership in the NSSF is mandatory by law for all Lebanese students excluding freshman and special students, and students that are older than 30 years. Non-Lebanese students may not join. To facilitate enrollment in the NSSF medical branch, students are urged to bring the following items when registering:
- A social security application form filled in correctly. Copies of this form will be available for distribution at the time of registration to students who have not yet completed it.
- A photocopy of their Lebanese identity card.
- Their NSSF number if already registered.
- The NSSF number of either parent if insured with the NSSF through father or mother.
- Family record is required of married students only.