General Rules and information:
At the begining of each academic year, our students can choose to join any three clubs of the various active clubs we have.
- Clubs participate in the Clubs’ Day at the beginning of the fall semester to promote their clubs and recruit new members.
- Club cabinet members are responsible for reading and operating within the official clubs bylaws. There can be found on the Student Activities website: http://www.aub.edu.lb/sao/activities/forms/Pages/forms.aspx.
All members are advised to familiarize themselves with the bylaws.
- According to Clubs bylaws, the club cabinet is elected every year during the month of May.
- Club elections must be supervised by either the adviser or a representative from the Office of Student Affairs. The election process must be documented and follow procedures that are outlined in Roberts Rules Order.
- Members of the clubs help the cabinet decide and prepare club activities through general meetings.
- All on/off campus activities by clubs require approval by the Department of Student Activities.