Please review the information below BEFORE clicking the links on the right of the page to proceed to the appropriate membership information that applies to you.
To learn more about long & short-term memberships, see Types of Membership
1. Registered AUB students may use the CHSC facilities without additional charge. A current valid student ID is required.
2. Others that choose to join the CHSC will also have access to all of the facilities at times when they are available for general use and in accordance with the established policy of the CHSC and the Priority Use of Facility. It should be understood that the gymnasium, Green field, pool and fitness center may not be available for general membership use, primarily in the evening after 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (except Sundays & Summer months) due to student programs. It should also be understood that there shall be no reimbursement when the pool is closed periodically for routine maintenance.
3. Individuals with no direct affiliation with AUB, that may also wish to join, may do so by being sponsored by an AUB administrator.
4. Annual membership is from July 01, 2012 through June 30, 2013. Should a member wish to withdraw (cancel) their membership, a request must be made preferably by email prior to the 7th of each month to be reimbursed for that month. If a reimbursement is requested after then, the member will be billed for the entire month.
5. The new month billing cycle begins on the 26th of each month. New members should wait until after the 26th before joining or expect to be billed for the entire previous month.
6. Individuals joining at any times throughout the year will have their membership charge pro-rata until the end of the membership period.
7. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult when using the CHSC facilities.