SHARP is accepting applications to the 2017 Summer certificate. Deadline to submit applications is Friday, March 31st , 2017.
For further informationMs. Rima Kaddoura- Tel: 961-1-350000; Ext. 7412- Fax: 961-1-745321 or 961-1-744464
The Mission of the Scholars in HeAlth Research Program (SHARP) at the American University of Beirut (AUB) is "To provide superior didactic education complemented with state-of-the-art interactive and practical training in health research, with a focus on non-communicable diseases research. It is intended for physicians and other health care professionals, to improve and advance the health care agenda for non-communicable diseases in Lebanon and the region".
- SHARP graduates’ manuscript accepted in the Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases journal (Read)
SHARP graduate to present at the 2017 American College of Radiation Oncology meeting (More)
- SHARP Graduate member of the IOF Committee of Scientific Advisors (Read)
- Rule for Trial Reporting on Clinical Trials (View)
- Meet the 2016 Laureate Award Winners: Ghada El-Hajj Fuleihan, MD, MPH (Read) - (Harvard Club-Reception-Photos) - (Endo Plenary Video)
- Dr Huda Huijer honored at International Nurse Researcher Hall Of Fame (View)
- SHARP Summer 2013 Graduate receives Intern of the year award, Best Junior Resident Teaching Award, and Highest Absite Score Award (Read)
- Dr. Marlene Chakhtoura received the Best Proposal Award from the Faculty Advancement Program (FAP) 2016.
- Drs. Marlene Chakhtoura and Maya Barake graduate with a Masters of Science in Health Research (View)- Dr. El-Hajj Fuleihan highlighted under People in the NIH FIC Newsletter (Read)
- HSON Director selected for international nursing research Hall of Fame (Read)
- SHARP Graduates present at Biomedical Research Day (Read)