Full-time research assistant needed at the Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
The Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine is seeking a full-time research assistant, with a BS degree in either Public Health, Nutrition, Epidemiology, or Biostatistics, to work on subject recruitment, data entry, management, and analysis for research projects. Knowledge of SPSS is a must.
Interested candidates please send your CV to Dr. Mona Nabulsi email@example.com.
Full-time research assistant needed at the Office of International Programs
The Research Assistant (RA) at OIP serves as a study abroad advisor and social media manager. As a study abroad advisor, the RA advises and provides support services to all AUB students who wish to study abroad as part their AUB degree. The RA’s additional responsibility is to manage all OIP’s social media information outlets. The RA reports to the Associate Director and serves as an integral member of the Office of International Programs
- Serve as the first point of contact for students interested in studying abroad
- Manage all of OIP's social media outlets
- Answer student general queries which come in on the
firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail account within no more than 48 business hours, & refer all non-student inquiries to the relevant OIP staff member or AUB resource person
- Assist in planning and delivery of pre-departure meetings, re-entry meetings, info sessions and the annual Study Abroad Fair for outgoing students
- Gather & analyze data for OIP program evaluation projects
- Other clerical and administrative functions as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be able to work legally in Lebanon
- Native or near-native proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Strong empathetic and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
For more information, kindly refer to our website HERE.
Application Deadline: May 26, 2019
Please email your Cover Letter and CV to
Ms.Basma Zeidan at email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Within the framework of Lebanese Law, the American University of Beirut is an equal opportunity employer.