Full-Time Research Assistant needed in the Palliative and Supportive Care Program - AUBMC
The Palliative and Supportive Care Program at the American University of Beirut has an opening for the position of Research Assistant at a starting salary of L.L. 1,350,000.
The main duties of the Research Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting interviews with patients and summarizing results
- Performing literature reviews
- Responding to emails relating to research
- Preparing progress reports periodically
- Attending project meetings
- A degree in statistics and data analysis
- Masters in Public Health is a plus
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
We look forward to receiving your application including a letter of motivation as well as names and email of three referees to Dr. Rana Yamout on email@example.com by January 17, 2020 the latest.
Applications after the stated deadline will not be considered.
Within the framework of Lebanese Law, the American University of Beirut is an equal opportunity employer.