The University Libraries (UL) are offering various ways to support online and hybrid teaching at AUB. As AUB faculty members, you can request a librarian to join your course.
A course librarian becomes the on-call information expert who can help in the following, and more:
- Course readings: find, update scan and post on Moodle.
- Course guide: research tips specific to your field, and links to relevant library resources.
- Find OER: including free e-textbooks and other teaching materials related to your class.
- Video streaming: in your class, after copyright clearance
- Library Instruction: resources and search technique related to the course
- Assist students: with assignments and research
If interested, please fill out the embed a librarian form, or consult with your subject librarian:
More is found on the library faculty services page.