Eight staff from the AUB University Libraries visited Koç University in Istanbul from June 18 until June 22 as part of the Erasmus+ Staff Mobility program. This is the second time AUB Library staff visit Koç University as part of this program during this year.
The staff who took part in the Erasmus+ program this time were:
- Wissam Boukhary, Cataloging Assistant Librarian, Cataloging and Metadata Services
- Shaden Dada, Special Collections and Cataloging Assistant, Archives and Special Collections
- Elie Haddad, Access Services Assistant, Access Services
- Dunia Jirjus, Collection Development Assistant, Collection Development
- Mahdi Jradi, Medical Library Assistant, Saab Memorial Medical Library
- Amer Sleit, Science and Agriculture Library Assistant, Science and Agriculture Library
- Nadine Soujaa, Acquisitions Assistant, Acquisitions
- Ziad Yamut, Engineering and Architecture Library Assistant, Engineering and Architecture Library
During their visit, the UL staff had the chance to share information and expertise with fellow Library staff from Koç University’s Suna Kiraç Library.
About the Erasmus+ Staff Mobility program
Supported by the European Union, the Erasmus+ Staff Mobility program
is managed by the Office of International Programs (OIP) at AUB and allows full-time employees to receive funding for job shadowing, such as participating in the daily work at a partner university, business or organization.