The AUB University Libraries are happy to announce the below upcoming OER sessions planned for January 2022.
The sessions will introduce the Open Educational Resources (OER) concept and the OER initiative at AUB. Faculty will learn about the different facets of OER, including what OER is, why it's important, and how to find the appropriate OER for courses.
The library will hold several sessions for OER, catered by faculty, and therefore subjects.
The library will also hold 2 repetitive sessions about Research Data Management services.
The dates and times of the sessions are listed below.
Monday, January 24
Open Educational Resources for FAS
- Presenters: J. Aways, N. Shehabeddine, D. Rahme
- Time: 10:00 am -11:00 am - Please register here .
Open Educational Resources for FAFS
- Presenters: J. Aways, S. Naalbandian, D. Rahme
- Time: 12:00pm – 1:00 pm. Pleaser register here.
Open Educational Resources for FEA
- Presenters: J.Aways, K.Noubani, D.Rahme
- Time: 2:00pm – 3:00 pm. Please register here.
Tuesday, January 25
Open educational Resources for OSB
- Presenters: J.Aways, S. Ghandour, D.Rahme
- Time: 10:30 am- 11:30 pm. Please register here.
Thursday, January 27
How to Manage your Research Data
Description: Do you want to manage your research data effectively? Are you looking for ways to make your data re-usable and shareable? Do you need to write a Data Management plan for your funding agency?
This session is for you. It will run through the components of a good data management plan and introduce an online tool for crafting funder-specific data management plans.
- Presenter: D.Rahme
- Times: 10:00am -11:00am- register here OR 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm – register here.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or ext.2958.