Dear SML patrons,
We are happy to let you know that Saab Medical Library will open its doors starting today, June 5, 2020.
Opening hours are from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am till10:00 pm.
To protect yourself, your colleagues, and everyone you know, kindly respect and abide by the below rules.
Being responsible is essential for everyone's safety.
- Wearing a mask is obligatory; no user will be allowed to enter the library without a mask.
- The seating plan is prepared in accordance with physical distancing rules, where a distance of 2 meters is between one user and another. When the seats are full, no more users are allowed to enter for any reason.
- Your ID should be with you at all times.
- When you arrive, pick up the phone near the main door and the staff will inform you if there are empty seats or not. If there is space to sit, the staff member will double-check your ID at the main door before allowing you in.
- When entering the library, you are requested to disinfect your hands well after touching the main door (A table with a disinfectant is placed inside SML).
- Kindly disinfect your seat and desk before and after each use (kindly bring your own disinfectant wipes to use).
- Keep your personal workspace clean and sanitized.
- Remote services and one-to-one meetings will continue: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The computer lab and stacks are closed; no one can enter these areas. You can bring your own laptop with you.
- Avoid physical contact with others (no shaking hands or embracing).
- Avoid crowding/gathering in all areas.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue and dispose of it immediately (or into elbow if necessary).
- Take care with frequently touched surfaces and wash or sanitize hands immediately after touching them.
- Priority is for active students and clinical.
- Janitors will disinfect the entire library every day.
- We can accommodate a maximum of 125 users at a time.
For more information, kindly contact Dr. Ola El-Zein, Head of Saab Medical Library. Email: email@example.com