Did you just finish your courses?
Be part of the Student Textbook Exchange Program and help other students by donating your textbooks. You can also benefit from textbooks donated by others.
- Donors can drop off the textbooks in the designated box at the Protection Office at Main Gate any time and any day. (M-F from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm).
- Donors can add course information on each donated textbook (course code, course number, faculty name, and semester the textbook was used). If needed, donors can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or dial extension 2620 to coordinate the drop-off
- AUB students in need of textbooks will search for the needed textbooks via the University Library's Course-Reserves.
- Textbooks will be loaned by the Library to AUB students on a first-come-first-served basis, up to one semester and students will be asked to return them before, or at the end of the semester so other students can benefit from them.
- Photocopies are not accepted.
AUB University Libraries