In collaboration with the Graduate Council and the Registrar's Office, the University Libraries invite you to the webinar "Thesis Formatting and Submission: Step by Step"
Date: Tuesday November 23, 2021
Time: 11:00 am-12:30 pm
The webinar will cover:
- Detailed steps of the submission to Library process.
- Updated templates for project/thesis/dissertation (Word and LaTex).
- Important formatting points (preliminary pages, Approval and Release forms, signatures of committee members, table of contents, etc.).
- Other steps related to the submission that involve other departments.
- Q&A time scheduled between sections.
For more information, kindly contact Joyce Aways, Research and Instruction Services Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ext. 2164.