Because your research data are important, we assist you across the entire research data lifecycle as both consumer and producer of data.
- Data Acquisitions:
- Assistance in identifying and acquiring data from other institutions.
- Delivering library sessions and workshops on data literacy including but not limited to data organization, data ethics, data sharing, data privacy and data visualization.
- Research Data Management Guidance:
- Advising on how to manage your data in order to ensure its reusability.For more info click
- Consulting on how to write a data management plan when required by funding agencies.
- Using the DMP tool, an online application, which provides a click-through wizard for creating your data management plan using specific templates and guidance. For more info on DMP tool click
AUB Data Bank
AUB Data Bank
is our institutional repository for Research Data. It is a stable environment complying with funders' Open Access requirements.
Depositing your data in AUB Data Bank has advantages:
Storage, back up, discoverability, structured metadata
- Visibility:Accessibility, citation, unique identifier
Control: Embargo, access restriction, institutional support
AUB Data Bank has 2 sections: AUB data and non-AUB data.
AUB data: Data generated by our research community.
Non-AUB data: Licensed data acquired from outside AUB.
For more information on how to submit your data
Data Sessions Library sessions are being offered on a monthly basis to introduce data management skills, data visualization tools and current trends in funding and scholarly communication. Sessions are also available by request.
Some of our Sessions:
- Introduction to Data Management and Sharing.
- Writing a Data Management Plan for Grant.
- Data Privacy.
- Data Organization.
- Basics of Data Visualization.
For more information about upcoming sessions