Are you NEW to RefWorks? Start by creating an account.
new RefWorks is a reference management service that supports the needs of students and faculty. With an improved user experience, full-text management and collaboration features, RefWorks gives students and faculty a tool that enables a more efficient and reliable process for producing research papers.
Are you a
legacy RefWorks customer?
How to Move from Legacy to New RefWork?
As AUB users, you can move your references from your legacy RefWorks to the new RefWorks by one of the following ways:
- Import from legacy RefWorks: Log-in to legacy RefWorks http://www.refworks.com/Refworks/, go to the top of RefWorks page, click on ‘Move to the newest version of RefWorks from ProQuest’ and follow the steps.
- Import from new RefWorks:
Create an account on new RefWorks https://refworks.proquest.com/signup/ and import your references following the steps mentionedhere
- Documents created in legacy RefWorks are not compatible with new RefWorks.
- Do not work on the same word document in different RefWorks versions.
- Do not migrate to new RefWorks until you finish working on your word documents using legacy RefWorks.
For more information, check this guide on upgrading to new RefWorks
You will have access to both new and legacy RefWorks versions. ProQuest will continue to add functionality to the new RefWorks, while being responsive to your needs and feedback.
For more information, contact Jafet Library: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
and ext. 2629.