The first AUB-MEPI-TLG program aims to nurture leadership skills in its graduate students and emphasizes on research in the areas of Policymaking, Gender Studies, and Resource Management (PGRM). It grants twenty scholarships to academically qualified and economically deserving students who apply to any of the thirty-one eligible graduate study programs at AUB spanning the Faculties of Agricultural and Food Sciences (FAFS), Arts and Sciences (FAS), Health Sciences (FHS), and the Olayan School of Business (OSB).
In addition to requirements of the graduate program of study, the MEPI-TLG PGRM program requires students to enroll in two courses on Gender Studies and to work on a particular research project that is associated to their program of study. Furthermore, the students will be expected to participate in a multitude of civic engagement activities.
MEPI-TLG PGRM will be awarding scholarships to two cohorts of students starting Fall 2019-2020.
1) Check Your Eligiblity
2) Explore Your Research Options
3) Create Your Application
- Citizen of Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Syria (residing outside Syria), Tunisia, or Yemen
U.S. citizens and Green Card holders are not eligible for the program.
- Academically promising student as per AUB's Admission Guidelines
- Economically disadvantaged student as per MEPI and AUB's Financial Aid policies
- Student with potential to address local, national, and/or regional problems.
- Advancing Arab Women's Political Representation: From Research to Action
- Evidence-informed Policymaking at the Knowledge to Policy Center at the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Quota, No Quota and Beyond: Gender Role Congruency on Boards
- Water-Energy-Food-Health Nexus Renewable Resources Initiative (WEFRAH)
- Consult the MEPI-TLG FAQ page.
- Visit the Online Graduate Application page
to create your application, proceed to the Financial Opportunities
section, and follow the listed guidelines to apply to MEPI-TLG PGRM.
- Keep in mind the deadline to apply for admission in Fall 2020-2021 is March 18, 2020.