The AUB Tomorrow’s Leaders Gender Scholars Program (TLS) is an opportunity made possible with support from the United States Department of State’s Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI). MEPI-TLS awards participating students with a scholarship that allows them to join an energetic community of gender scholars across campus. Participating students enroll in one gender studies course, while attending professionalization workshops, writing papers, and participating in leadership events. Through this program, students have the opportunity to work closely with distinguished professors, experts, and activists. The scholarship fully covers their tuition for a whole academic year in which they are enrolled in the program.
Students selected for MEPI-TLS program will be at the heart of a growing and vibrant culture of gender studies at AUB. We envision our Gender Scholars as tomorrow’s leaders who will carry the lessons of social justice and gender equality beyond the walls of the AUB campus and into their future careers.
APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
- Participants must be Lebanese citizens (including dual citizens) or be children of Lebanese mothers.
- Students must be undergraduates (junior, senior) enrolled in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, the Faculty of Agriculture and Food Sciences, the Faculty of Health Sciences, the Hariri School of Nursing, the Olayan School of Business, and the Maroun Semaan Faculty of Engineering and Architecture.
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Students must be already receiving AUB Financial Aid
- Students who receive the MEPI-TLS scholarship are not eligible to receive any other scholarships while they are in the program.
- Students must commit to the program for a whole academic year
For more information please contact email@example.com