Welcome to the American University of Beirut’s social media pages. We’re glad you are here!
The following guidelines are designed to help provide a quality environment for our fans. Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate or engage in a conversation. By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions of the social media platform. While we are excited to hear from everyone, it is important to note that postings by fans to AUB’s social media platforms do not necessarily reflect the opinions of AUB, nor does AUB confirm their accuracy.
We welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback. We expect that participants post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. AUB reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
- Abuse, harassment, threats, attacks on others, or stalking
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Spamming in nature
- Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)