The Registrar’s Office supports the instructional mission of the university through managing the student records data base, facilitating course registration, scheduling of classes, issuing of final examinations schedule, issuing transcripts and certificates, auditing degrees, administering catalogue production, and maintaining the integrity, accuracy, and privacy of all academic student records.
We accomplish our mission by striving for service excellence in everything we do, challenging ourselves to be as efficient and effective as possible in our work, and seeking out new and better ways of doing business for ourselves and the community we serve.
Please include your AUB ID# in any correspondence.
Deadline for Minors New
For students graduating in summer 2021 (approximately 10 days before Senate): September 15, 2021
For students graduating in fall 2022 (approximately 10 days before Senate): February 15, 2022
- For students graduating in spring 2022 (approximately one week after the end of term): May 27, 2022
- For students graduating in summer 2020 (approximately 10 days before Senate): September 15, 2020
- For students graduating in fall 2021 (approximately 10 days before Senate): February 15, 2021
- For students graduating in spring 2021 (approximately one week after the end of term): May 25, 2021
Names on diplomas and degrees are spelled exactly as they appear on passports or identiy cards. According to the Lebanese Ministry of Education, names of Lebanese students should include first name, father's name, and family name. Names on AUB diplomas and degrees appear both in Arabic and English. If a name on a passport of identity card does not appear in both languages, then the name that does not appear in one language will be spelled on AUB diplomas and degrees according to the personal preference of the student.
Once the degree is issued, it cannot be reissued with different names. "Same name as" certificates can be issued by the Office of Registrar to account for any variation over time.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 am–12:30 pm / 2:00–4:30 pm (during fall and spring terms)
The Office of the Registrar maintains operations between 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday outside of holidays. Please note that the current situation with the roads and fuel means that these hours are provisional.
Document Requests (transcripts, certificates, degree authentications):
To order documents, please go to this link: Ordering Documents
and click on “Request Transcripts and Certificates” under "Helpful Links."
- If you are an AUB student, you may order documents online and charge these fees to your student account.
- For all other inquiries, please leave a detailed description of your question at
email@example.com, and we will respond as quickly as possible.
- Please don't forget to include your
in any future correspondence.