The Office of Student Affairs offers AUB students, both undergraduate and graduate, the opportunity to access its departments and faculties to perform technical, secretarial, research, library, and additional work through our Work-Study Program (WSP). The program not only helps students financially but can develop career-related skills and experience.
The program allows students to work with AUB Faculty and Staff to better connect with their university. Through participating in our program, students contribute to their educational expenses while also developing job skills through working with faculty and administration in various campus offices and the Medical Center.
- The Spring 2021 Student Work-Study Application is now active through AUBsis from January 12- February 5, 2021. Check your email!
- Departments requesting a new student may start placing Oracle requisitions starting February 1, 2021, following the below manual
- For requesting a continuing student, departments may start placing requisitions starting January 26, 2021, following the below manual
Students Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for employment, students are expected to fill in and submit the Student Work-Study application and have to be registered in courses. Selection and employment are subject to preset rules and regulations.
Students eligible for WSP are:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate regular students
- Graduate students with partial GAships: Students may work for the remaining
percentage, for example, a student with 50 percent, GA is allowed to work 50 percent as
WSP at the WSP rate
Students Not Eligible for WSP read more
Students are paid based on a fixed scale depending on the work type they perform. They must open a bank account in Lebanon in LBP and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com along with their full name and ID number.
As most of the work is performed online due to COVID-19, all AUB departments wishing to have a Work-Study Student, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including all the details about the work to be performed and the skills needed. Then an Oracle request must be placed following the below guidance in our requisition process manuals.