Career Hub organizes monthly events in order to support students in their career development journey. On campus career events give students the chance to acquire more knowledge on companies, engage with managers and kick off their career.
- Workshops to develop the student's skills in CV writing, interviewing & job search skills.
- Mock Interview sessions
- Recruitment presentations conducted by different organizations
- Case studies & coffee chat sessions
- Scavenger Hunt and Dress Code competitions to add some fun to your career journey.
- LinkedIn presentation to help build your LinkedIn profile.
Most importantly, the AUB Job Fair which brings more than 100 companies on campus.
Stay up to date and see what you missed in order to catch up next year's events!
Our Upcoming Events:
|Date||Time||Workshop Subject||Venue||Registration Links|
|October 3, 2019||11 AM||Resume & Cover Letter Writing||Auditorium A – West Hall||https://forms.gle/9dsXpUPAC4Afk9Va9 |
|October 16, 2019||12 PM||Ace My Interview (Interviewing skills)||Auditorium A – West Hall||https://forms.gle/SX7GQRFtA6ZsWbDn6 |
|October 31||11 AM||Resume & Cover letter writing in cooperation with GradEx ||TBC||TBC|
|November 7, 2019||11 AM||Job Search Skills||Auditorium A – West Hall||https://forms.gle/k9ZL3APbHEX43PMz6 |
|November 19, 2019||2 PM||Resume & Cover letter Writing||Auditorium B – West Hall|| |
|November 27, 2019||12 PM ||Ace my Interview (Interviewing skills)||Auditorium A – West Hall||https://forms.gle/hKLQ4z6HB7nUd8gJA |
|Please feel free to contact us or book an online appointment if you need assistance on any of the above if the dates and timings are not convenient |