Career Hub organizes monthly events in order to support students in their career development journey. On campus career events give students the chance to acquire more knowledge on companies, engage with managers and kick off their career.
- Workshops to develop the student's skills in CV writing, interviewing & job search skills.
- Mock Interview sessions
- Recruitment presentations conducted by different organizations
- Case studies & coffee chat sessions
- Scavenger Hunt and Dress Code competitions to add some fun to your career journey.
- LinkedIn presentation to help build your LinkedIn profile.
Most importantly, the AUB Job Fair which brings more than 100 companies on campus.
Stay tuned for next AUB Career Hub events!
Our Upcoming Events:
Check Online Events 2020 Page