The annual job fair at the American University of Beirut (AUB) normally takes place in the spring semester of each year. It is considered as the biggest event on campus when it comes to career placement and hiring and normally brings a large number of top local, regional and multinational employers, all seeking to attract and hire talented AUB students and graduates.
Benefits of the job fair:
- Directly connect with a large pool of talented students and professional alumni all in one place. It is also a great opportunity for companies to promote their organizational culture and engage with students through different competitions and events.
- Make your company brand name known by sponsoring various activities and increasing your exposure through different advertising channels. You will be given a booth as well which you can brand to reflect your own image. This year we also ran a “Best Stand Competition” and had three winners: FDC, Deloitte & SETS
- Network with other professionals in similar industries
- Use on campus facilities to conduct presentations, interviews, coffee chat sessions and other activities.
- Post your job vacancies on our different platforms such as our Career Hub website & Career Portal.