The Career Hub works closely with employers through a number of career activities on campus:
- “Hire On Campus” Career Event – September 2018: Details of this upcoming event will be announced in June 2018. This is considered as one of the major career events at AUB that brings together top employers from different industries. This event is advertised to more than 20,000 AUB graduates and more than 8,500 current students at AUB through Career Hub website, social media, emailers and AUB online community. During this event, you can also set up your portable banners at the location of the presentation.
- Recruitment Presentation:You are welcome to carry out a recruitment presentation anytime throughout the year. Recruitment presentations are one way to raise employer brand awareness, engage with students and share insights and knowledge.
- Individual Interviews: We can provide you with facilities to conduct individual interviews for AUB students and alumni on campus – West Hall building. Note: The Company HR Representative is responsible to notify the selected candidates of the interviewing schedule in terms of date, time and location. A copy of the interviewing schedule should be emailed to the firstname.lastname@example.org & interviews results must be shared with the Career Hub team.
- Assessment Centers: We can assist you in planning for an assessment center by providing you with a suitable venue and set up. It will be the responsibility of the HR representative to notify the selected candidates of the test schedule in terms of date, time and location. A copy of the assessment schedule should be emailed to the Career Hub team at email@example.com
- Other events such as coffee chat sessions, business case anlysis, mock interviews.. can also be scheduled upon request.
For any type of career event taking place at AUB campus, all company representatives must ensure they have a signed and stamped access form. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a copy of this form. The Career Hub office is not held responsible if the AUB Protection Office prevents the firm representatives from entering the AUB premises.
- Wireless Connection: Participating firm representatives interested in wireless connection should arrange the service either by purchasing a “mobi” device or by any other means.
- Car Parking: Parking is not available within AUB Campus; however, you may park your car in any of the nearby parking lots.