Log In or Register
You can log in to your account using your email (one you used to register to the event) on the following page https://aub.vfairs.com/
(click on log in on the top of the page). Once you log in, you can view your uploaded CV and change your CV if you wish. On November 26, you will use the same email to log in to the event live. If you haven’t registered yet, you can do so using the same link.
Online Job Fair Employer’s Guide
The Online Job Fair Employer’s Guide
will provide you details on participating companies and majors/experience levels they are seeking. All vacancies can be viewed on November 26 once your log in online.
Online Job Fair Guidelines
The Online Job Fair Guidelines
is small presentation on how the online event works and with small tips to help prepare you on the day.
- Read the employer’s guide, focus on the companies you wish to apply to and research the company well.
- Go through the presentation to get a quick view of how the platform works and what are the main features you might need to use.
- Be Proactive, engage and chat with employers on the booth – we can’t stress this enough!
- Check all relevant vacancies and apply – feel free to contact employers and enquire more about the vacancy.
- You might be requested to complete a video interview, ask for a convenient time later during the day, prepare for the interview by researching the company. Make sure you have the right dress code!
- We will be there during the online fair for assistance, let us know if you have any enquiries.
Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical support. The technical support team will be also present on the day of the event and you can find them on the “Career Hub” booth in the Lobby area.