Why take part?
1- Connect and chat with local, regional and multinational employers using your Laptop, PC or Mobile Device!
2- Interview employers and possibly receive a job offer
3- Take part in the first virtual career event taking place locally
4- Save time and travel cost especially if residing outside of Lebanon
How to take part?
(You will need to provide your AUB ID to complete the registration).
If you are an alumni and have no records of your AUB ID, we will assist you in retrieving your ID number by emailing us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Checklist Before & During the Fair:
- Save the Date of the online fair (November 6, 2019 at 10 AM)
- Update and upload your CV
- Make sure you are connected to the internet
- Enable your Audio/Video settings (Make sure you are in a noise free area specifically if you are being interviewed by employers online)
- Dress smart for any potential interviewing
- Research your target companies before the event and prepare your elevator pitch!
- Browse booths and check the posted vacancies
- Attend webinars and network with recruiters
- Be ready to get interviewed on the spot! Let us know if you need help in sharpening your Interviewing Skills
- On the day of the event make sure you connect early, the earlier the better! You will have a better chance of connecting with top recruiters as a first comer
We can help you in:
1- Fixing and updating your CV
2- Preparing you for an online interview
3- Providing you with more details on the participating firms and how the Virtual Fair works
We will be running a workshop on October 23, 2019 at 12 PM – West Hall Auditorium A, to teach you more on the online Job Fair and help you make the best out of such an event.