Open from May/June to October
free of charge
- Active students i.e. AUB students registered for the Summer Season 2019
- Current full time faculty and staff of the University and their dependents below the age of 6.
- Holders of CHSC current membership
- Children below the age of 3.
per swim 2.00 USD
- Retired faculty and staff and their spouses.
- Non-Active students i.e. AUB students who were registered during 2018-2019 academic year but are not attending the summer session.
- Spouses and dependent children of current regular AUB faculty and staff who are between the ages of 6 and 18.
per swim 3.00 USD
- Dependents of active students, alumni, part-timers between the ages of 3 and 18.
per swim 3.00 USD
- Part-timers and their spouses.
- House Help
- Dependents of CHSC members between the ages of 6 and 18.
per swim 4.00 USD
- Dependents of non-Active students between the ages of 3 and 18.
- Dependents of ACS and IC administrative and teaching Staff between the ages of 3 and 8.
per swim 7.00 USD
- Dependents of active students above the age of 18.
per swim 8.00 USD
- AUB Graduates holding Alumni ID cards issued by the office of Development and their spouses.
- Dependents of faculty and staff who are above 18.
per swim 10.00 USD
- IC and ACS administrative and teaching staff, their spouses, and their dependent children between 8 and 18 years old.
- IC and ACS currently registered students (students of 12 years of age or below must be accompanied by a responsible adult).
- Dependents of CHSC members and Alumni above the age of 18.
- Spouses of CHSC members.
- Guests of faculty and staff and active and non-active students.
- Dependents of non-active students above the age of 18.
per swim 11.00 USD
- Dependents of retired faculty and staff above the age of 18.
per swim 13.00 USD
- Guests of retired faculty and staff and CHSC members.
- Part-timers dependents above the age of 18.
- Guests of Alumni.
per swim 17.00 USD
- Guests of part-timers.
- Dependents of IC and ACS administrative and teaching staff above the age of 18.
- Family members of IC and ACS currently registered students.
per swim 20.00 USD
- Guests of IC and ACS administrative and teaching staff.
- Guests of IC and ACS currently registered students.
AUB students and employees must present valid AUB Identification cards.
Important safety notice
Upon request by the University Sports department users of the beach may be requested to provide a medical clearance and a release from responsibility form
All swimmers must abide by the lifeguards’ directions at all times, especially pertaining to the right to swim during rough or high seas.
CHSC staff reserve the right to refuse users access to the beach or the sea on safety grounds or for disturbing the peace. This includes refusing to abide by the non-smoking policy at AUB.
Non-Smoking Policy at the AUB Beach
All are kindly requested to abide by the above instructions. Upon the recommendation of the University Sports and the approval of the Dean of Student Affairs, anyone violating the published swimming rules and policies may be denied admittance and use of the facilities. Classifications not clearly defined above will be decided upon by the University Sports Office and the Dean of Student Affairs. AUB Beach Opening Hours
The beach opens daily, including weekends, from June to October. The beach is open from 10:00am till 6:00pm.