Check our membership program in the boxes above.
Below are all the details that you need to know.
- Registered AUB students may use the CHSC facilities without additional charge. A current valid student ID is required.
- Others that choose to join the CHSC will also have access to all of the facilities at times when they are available for general use and in accordance with the established policy of the CHSC and the Priority Use of Facility. It should be understood that the gymnasium, Greenfield, pool, and fitness center may not be available for general membership use, primarily in the evening after 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (except Sundays and Summer months) due to student programs. It should also be understood that there shall be no reimbursement when the pool is closed periodically for routine maintenance.
- Individuals with no direct affiliation with AUB may join only upon being sponsored by a senior AUB administrator or full-time faculty member and also upon securing the approval of the Director of University Sports and the Dean of Student Affairs.
- Annual membership is from July 01, 2021, through June 30, 2022. Should AUB employee and residents members (payroll deduction mode) wish to withdraw (cancel) their membership, have to do so prior to the 3rd of each month to be reimbursed for that month. After then, the member will be billed for the entire month.
- The new month billing cycle begins on the 26th of each month. New members should wait until after the 26th before joining or expect to be billed for the entire previous month.
- Kindly be advised that memberships will not be extended nor compensated for any scheduled or unscheduled closure/force majeure.
- Individuals joining at any time throughout the year will have their membership charge pro-rata until the end of the membership period.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult when using the CHSC facilities.
- Members who wish to have private swimming lessons, or personal fitness training for themselves or for their children can do so through University Sports coaches and instructors ONLY.
- Parking spaces provided upon availability | Mon to Fri after 5:00 PM, Sat and Sun all day)
- Kindly be advised that prices may vary without prior notice.
With the permission of the Protection Office at AUB only the person who subscribed for the membership is eligible for a parking space.
All are kindly requested to abide by the CHSC guidelines. Upon the recommendation of the University Sports and the approval of the Dean of Student Affairs, any member violating the published CHSC, Greenfield, Nadim Khalaf's Tennis Courts, and the AUB Beach rules and policies may be denied admittance and use of the facilities. Classifications not clearly defined above will be decided upon by the University Sports Office and the Dean of Student Affairs.