The SHARP HARVARD Research Fellowship Award will support training for a 1-year research fellowship under the mentorship of an established faculty member at a laboratory at the Harvard Medical School or any of its affiliated hospitals. This will build on an established network of AUB graduates, successful investigators, and physician-scientists at these prestigious institutions in Boston, who will themselves or through their networks provide the needed research home for SHARP awardees. All awards will be granted based on statement of purpose, criteria of academic excellence, letters of recommendation, and will be vetted by the SHARP Awards Initiative Committee.
You are eligible for the SHARP-Harvard Research Award if:
- Have completed your MD degree
- Are interested in research training in Boston at Harvard University based laboratories and affiliates
- Have completed the SHARP Diploma or applying to the SHARP upcoming Diploma (completion of SHARP Diploma is a requirement for receiving the award). Trainees in the SHARP MSc track are eligible
- Can commit to a minimum of 6 months of research at a laboratory at Harvard Medical School-MIT-Broad Institute
- Have identified a Mentor with an established laboratory at Harvard Medical School- MIT-Broad Institute
For AUB Applicants - Apply Here
For Non-AUB Applicants - Apply Here
Deadline for Application: August 31, 2023.