Highlights

Women's Auxiliary

​​​The Women's Auxiliary was established in 1950 to support the AUB Medical Center. Known affectionately as the “ladies in pink," these volunteers raise money to help needy patients, to fund scholarships for nursing students, and for medical equipment and services. They also provide much appreciated emotional support for patients and their families. 


The Office of Development liaison is Walid Katergi, Associate Vice President for Development.​