The Bookstore services are available to AUB students, faculty, staff, and alumni to
facilitate their procurement of local and foreign books, teaching materials, and
The responsibility for implementing this policy and procedures is entrusted to the director of Auxiliary Services. The Bookstore is considered a section of the Auxiliary Services Department.
ESSENTIAL BOOKSTORE SERVICES
During COVID-19 Pandemic
Spring 2021 Textbooks
The textbooks for Spring 2021 are now available at Librarire Antoine Hamra Branch.
- Book orders and purchases can be done either through Librairie Antoine Hamra Branch or Online through AUB Bookstore site.
- Librairie Antoine Hamra branch:
- The branch is open between 8:00 am and 12:00 noon.
- Please reserve your book before going down to the branch by sending an email to email@example.com
- Online book orders:
- For print editions, kindly follow the below link:
- To order e-books or connect, please follow the below link:
- Books can be delivered all over Lebanon in 3 to 5 working days.
For more details you may contact the bookstore.