The Math Olympiads are a competition aimed at high
school students. The spirit of the contest is to showcase an unusual,
stimulating and entertaining side of Mathematics: the problems emphasize
ingenuity and imagination over technical prowess, and aim at introducing the
students to new ways of thinking about the subject.
] - [Program
- Phase 1: January 13, 2023
- Phase 2: April 29, 2023
- Award Ceremony: May 12 at 5:00pm - AUB, College Hall, Auditorium B1
- Department of Mathematics
- Center for Advanced Mathematical Sciences
- Science and Mathematics Education Center (SMEC), Department of Education
With the generous support of the Dean's Office of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences and of CAMS
Additional sponsorship provided by Librairie Antoine.