The faculty shields, like the AUB seal, are for ceremonial use only. Examples of such usage include the faculty flags and degree certificates. Stationery, invitation cards and other types of faculty publications such as brochures, posters, working papers, and journals should use the wordmark instead of the faculty shields.
The faculty shields can only be used based on the following guidelines:
- The faculty shields must be used in their entirety without any modifications.
- Rearranging the various elements of the faculty shields is not allowed.
- The alignment of any element of the faculty shields must not be changed.
- The faculty shields must not be tilted or rotated.
- The faculty shields may appear in color, black, or in white. Any other colors must not be used.