This official university seal is primarily for ceremonial use only. Examples of such usage include flags and plaques. It may also be used as an ornamental element on official university documents, such as contracts, deeds, and diplomas. The AUB seal should not be used in place of the AUB logo.
- Modifications to the AUB seal are not permitted.
- Rearranging the various elements of the AUB seal is not allowed.
- The alignment of any element of the AUB seal must not be changed.
- When it is used as a trademark, not as a design element:
- the AUB seal must appear as a whole
- the AUB seal must not be tilted or rotated
- the AUB seal may appear in its specified color, in black, or in white. Other colors must not be used.
- Used as an ornamental element, the AUB seal may appear in colors other than the ones mentioned above. The cover and the inside dividers of this manual are such examples.
- The ornamental use of the AUB seal does not substitute the need for a university trademark.