To ensure consistency in AUB’s visual identity, the use of all unit-level logos will be replaced with the new AUB logo. Individual University units, such as faculties, departments or centers, requiring a unique visual identity can use the wordmark system where the unit’s name is associated with either the full version or the concise version of the AUB logo.
- The official name of the unit and the subunit, if any, must be correctly spelled out in full in the wordmark.
- Subunit wordmarks should also include the names of their umbrella units.
- Units must not include any acronyms.
- Subunits may add their acronyms at the end.
- Wordmarks may appear either in black or in white.
University units or subunits requiring wordmarks should contact the Office of Communications.