The application by each MS student should include the following information:
- Name and departmental affiliation of the applicant
- Name of thesis director (PI)
- Thesis title
- Abstract delineating goal and methods employed (limit 200 words)
- Letter from PI confirming the project and affirming compliance with institutional regulations. The PI letter should include a pledge to acknowledge the DTSSP in any resulting publication.
- Letter from the Department Chair affirming support of the PI and the project. One letter could cover all MS students applying from the department rather than individual letters for each of them.