An informed campus is a safer campus and AUB operates several channels to ensure that its community is kept up to date when internal and external events present risks to campus safety or quality of life.
AUB issues notices and informational alerts to students via its homepage
and its Facebook
accounts. We also communicate with our campus community via mass email, group email, digital message boards across campus, and SMS. Students might also be contacted via regular mail when the need arises.
If you have not done so already, please make sure you are registered to receive AUB SMS messages on your mobile telephone. Submit or update your mobile contact information following these instructions. Students are also encouraged to update their addresses.AUB faculty, staff and residents
: Log in to EBS
, Click on Address and Emergency Contact, Click on Modify and update the info in SMS COMMUNICATION LINK, Click Submit (make sure you only enter numbers, no signs or spaces or extra zeros are allowed, correct example: +9613123456)
Log in to HIS
, Click on Your Name, Scroll down to “Emergency Mobile Number for SMS Communication” section, Click on the Edit info icon, Enter Mobile Number respecting the indicated format, Click Update
AUB Student :
Update of Students’ Addresses and SMS Mobile number:
We require that you update your “Mailing Address” and
especially your mobile number on a continuous basis by logging to AUBsis and
1- Click on “Personal Information” tab,
2- Click on "View and Update Address(es) and Phone(s)” link,
3- Click at the bottom of the web page on “Update Address(es) and Phone(s)”
4- Where no address exists under the three below types of addresses, select the
one that is missing at the bottom of the web page under “Type of Address to
• “Parent/Guardian while at AUB” used for emergency contact
• “Mailing Address” used for mailing and contacting student
5- Fill in ALL mandatory fields for Addresses* and then click on "Submit"
* For AUB Study Abroad and Exchange Students address:
1. Valid From This Date Until This Date : Enter the date of your arrival and
departure from the host country
2. Address Line 1 : Include the address where you will be residing abroad.
Please be as detailed as possible
3. Phone number 1: Your personal phone number while abroad
4. Phone number 2: Primary Emergency Contact Abroad
5. Phone number 3: Primary Emergency Contact in your home country
* For other types of addresses "Mailing Address/Parent Guardian
- "American" address: "Valid From This Date", "Address
Line 1", "City", "State/Province" and "ZIP/Postal
Code" are required fields.
- "Lebanese" or "foreign (Non-American)" address: "Valid
From This Date", "Address Line 1", "City" and "Nation",
are required fields. International Students:
In addition to registration of your mobile information via “AUBsis SMS communication”, we also require that you register your local contact information