Located in the heart of the campus, Ayman and Sawsan Asfari Building sits on the hill Adjacent to the Chemistry building and to the North of the Observatory and is accessible through the long stairs that connects the lower campus to the upper.
Renovated in 2022, the Ayman and Sawsan Asfari Building is part of the Middle Campus Green
The building has several heritage aspects that were preserved during the renovation:
- First floor and Mezzanine built at the end of the 19th century
- Two major building extensions (2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors) in the twenties and thirties
- Stone masonry bearing walls construction with Reinforced concrete slabs
- One Stone vault on the first floor
- Red tiled roof with wood truss structure