The Landscape Architecture Accreditation Board (LAAB), after their virtual site visit of the BLA program, were very impressed by the preparation and professionalism the LDEM team had shown in preparation, the self-study report, and their conduct when clarifying and answering the questions put forward by the LAAB team.
Neither COVID-19, nor Lebanon's situation presented a hurdle for LDEM team, which showed LAAB the bright face of what AUB is all about. LDEM and AUB, if granted accreditation, stand to make history as the first program outside the USA to be accredited by LAAB. This will result in opening new frontiers to our FAFS faculty and students, reserving a place for BLA among the world's best programs.
Special thanks to:
- Dr. Yaser Abunnasr, Lead faculty member, BLA coordinator, LDEM Chair
- Ms. Nadine Modad, LDEM Administrative Officer
- Ms. Zeinab Charara, current LDEM departmental RA (as of February 2021)
- Ms. Rim Hazimeh, former LDEM departmental RA (until November 2020)
- Ms. Sarah Hamzeh, LDEM Research Assistant (September 15, 2019 to June 15, 2020)
- All LDEM faculty members for their contributions to the Self-Evaluation Report (SER)
- Mrs. Dania El-Ashi, FAFS IT manager for her contributions to the SER
- Ms. Salpy Naalbandian, Science & Agriculture library, her contributions to the SER
- Dr. Maya Nabhani, Director of Continuous Academic Improvement, FAFS Dean's Office