The online financial aid application is available for the following terms and dates:
|Spring 2021||Sunday November 15, 2020|
|Fall AY 2021-22 ||Friday January 15, 2021|
It is very important to read instructions carefully before and during filling the application and pay attention to any error message that pops during filling your application.
In case of any error interrupting the filling of your application, immediately email the Financial Aid Office to
allow the concerned people to help you solve the problem before the set deadline.
Applications that have missing information and/or missing required documents
will render your aapplication incomplete. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated
International applicants residing (with their families) outside Lebanon should provide the same required documents or equivalent as applicable to the applicant's country. In addition, a copy of the applicant's passport is required.
Guidelines to a complete the Online Application:
- After saving the online application make sure to upload the required documents before clicking the Submit button.
- Once you submit your online application, it is very imperative that you enter it again to check that all information is correctly saved.
- Applicants must make sure to click the submit button or else the application will not be loaded on the financial aid system.
- It is also preferable to do periodic checking of the data entered, however changes are possible only before the deadline date, after which you can access your application only for viewing. Changes are not allowed after the deadline.
- All documents that you submit must be recent. The required documents are listed within the application.
- Filling the application and preparing all the required documents may take around a week, please make sure to start as early as possible to complete your application with all required documents and don't wait till the deadline.
Instructions to access the application:
(the online application works better with Internet Explorer)
- Go to AUBsis here
- Enter your User ID (Your User ID is your Student ID number and not AUB net login)
- Enter your PIN which is set to your birthdate (MMDDYY).
- Example: User ID: 2021xxxxx/PIN: 021803
- Click on Login
- Choose Student Award and Financial Aid Tab
- Click on Apply for Student Aid