The online financial aid application is now available for new undergraduate students for the following terms and dates:
(Graduate, Medical and Transfer students please check your dates and deadlines here. Same procedures apply during application periods)
|Spring 2021||Sunday November 15, 2020|
|Fall AY 2021-22 ||Friday January 15, 2021|
It is important to read and follow the instructions before and during filling your application.
You need to pay attention to any error message that pops during filling your application.
In case of any error interrupting the filling of your application, immediately email the Financial Aid Office on firstname.lastname@example.org to allow the concerned people to help you solve the problem before the set deadline.
Missing information will render your application incomplete. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated.
Guidelines to a complete FAID Online Application
- After saving the online application make sure to upload the required documents before clicking the Submit button.
- Once you submit your online application, it is very imperative that you enter it again to check that all information is correctly saved.
- Applicants must make sure to click the submit button or else the application will not be loaded on the financial aid system.
- It is also preferable to do periodic checking of the data entered, however changes are possible only before the deadline date, after which you can access your application only for viewing. Changes are not allowed after the deadline.
- All documents that you submit must be recent. The required documents are listed within the application.
- Filling the application and preparing all the required documents may take around a week, please make sure to start as early as possible to fill your application and don't wait till the deadline.
Instructions to access the online FAID application
Kindly note that the Online Application works better with Internet Explorer
- Go to AUBsis here
- Enter your User ID (Your User ID is your Student ID number)
- Enter your PIN which is set to your birthdate (MMDDYY)
- Example: User ID: 2021xxxxx/PIN: 021803
- Click on Login
- Choose Student Award and Financial Aid Tab
- Click on Apply for Student Aid
- Remember to upload all required documents before submitting your application. Applications with missing information and/or missing documents will be considered incomplete and hence will not be evaluated.
Financial Aid Office
American University of Beirut
West Hall, B-27
Tel: +961 1 350000 Ext: 3160/1