Kindly note that the online application for the academic year 2020-21 is now available on the web and the deadline for submitting your application is January 30, 2020.
It is important to read and follow the instructions before and during filling your application.
You need to pay attention to any error message that pops during filling your application.
In case of any error interrupting the filling of your application, immediately email the Financial Aid Office on email@example.com to allow the concerned people to help you solve the problem before the set deadline.
Missing information will render your application incomplete.
Incomplete applications will not be evaluated.
Guidelines to a complete FAID Online Application
- After saving the online application and before clicking the Submit button, applicants should make sure to have a printed hard copy of the application.
- Once you submit your online application, it is very imperative that you enter it again to check that all information is correctly saved.
- Applicants must make sure to click the submit button or else the application will not be loaded on the financial aid system, even if printed and submitted as a hard copy.
- It is also preferable to do periodic checking of the data entered, however changes are possible only before the deadline date, after which you can access your application only for viewing. Changes are not allowed after the deadline.
- All paper documents that you submit must be recent. The required documents are listed within the application.
- Filling the application and preparing all the required documents may take around a week, please make sure to start as early as possible to fill your application and don't wait till the deadline.
Instructions for filling the online FAID application
Kindly note that the Online Application works better with Internet Explorer
- Access https://www-banner.aub.edu.lb/pls/weba/bwvkkmen.P_SelectAidYear
- Enter your User ID (Your User ID is your Student ID number and not AUB net login)
- Enter your PIN which is set to your birthdate (MMDDYY)
- Example: User ID: 2021xxxxx/PIN: 010320
- Click on Login
- Choose Student Award and Financial Aid Tab
- Click on Apply for Student Aid
- Make a printout of your completed filled online application and submit it along with a passport-size photograph and all the required documents prior to the deadline to the Financial Aid Office IN PERSON if residing in Lebanon or by certified mail for residents abroad. Applications with missing information and/or missing documents will be considered incomplete and hence will not be evaluated.
Kindly make sure to submit a COPY of the Ownership Certificate with your application and keep the original to yourself.
Financial Aid Office
American University of Beirut
West Hall, B-27
Tel: +961 1 350000 Ext: 3160/1
Fax: +961 1 750226