Application review takes four to six weeks and you get your money in two installments. The first is received when you start your study period and the second, halfway through your studies.
You'll only get your money after:
- you have completed your application
- all required documents received and approved
- all your information has been verified
- the ISA unit of the AUB financial aid office has confirmed your enrolment
- you started your study period
You'll receive your money from the National Student Loans Service Centre, which deposits funds into your bank account and to your school.?????
No money is issued within the last 14 days of your study period.