Admission requirements for the MS in Biology are:
- Completion of BS in Biology or any other related field
- Undergraduate average in major courses should be equal to or above 80
- Undergraduate cumulative average should be equal to or above 75
- Applicants should take the general part of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). This exam is required by both BS and MS holders. A score on a previously taken GRE will remain valid for a period of five years.
- Must meet the English language proficiency requirement ELPR (97 for internet-based TOEFL, 250 for computer-based TOEFL, 583 for paper based TOEFL, 147 for the verbal part of the General GRE, 7.0 for IELTS, and 530 for EEE).
- Two letters of recommendation should be provided from previous tutors or employers.
- A statement of purpose
For further details about the Biology Masters and PhD programs please check the Online AUB Graduate Catalogue.To apply online please check the Online Graduate Application.
For further information about graduate studies please check the Graduate Council website