We are pleased to announce that AUB will offer classes online in the Spring 2020-2021 semester, which starts on January 21, 2021. We will offer a
non-credit option and a
The tuition fee for the non-credit option is $1,000 per class. In this option, students will receive an AUB transcript, but the credit count is zero and the final grade is Pass/Fail. Students may fill out the online application form for the non-credit option. There is no fee to apply for the non-credit option.
Each 3-credit class at the undergraduate level costs around $2,200. In this option, students receive an AUB transcript that indicates the final grade, which they may use to transfer the credits to other universities. Students may fill out the
online application form for
Visiting, Exchange or Non-Degree students. There is a $50 application fee to apply for the credit option.
Students who plan to enroll in classes
other than Arabic language must first meet
AUB’s English language requirements. Students who plan to enroll
only in Arabic classes do not need to meet these requirements.
Tuition fees and payments
- The fees are due by February 5, 2021 for both the credit option and the non-credit option.
- Students must pay the full fees by February 5, 2021 to continue attending the Zoom classes.
If a student withdraws from a class, AUB will refund the fees as follows:
- Before classes begin: 100% of the tuition fees
- During the first week of classes: 75% of the tuition fees
- During the second week of classes: 50% of the tuition fees
- During the third week of classes: 25% of the tuition fees
- No refunds will be processed after the beginning of the fourth week of classes
Don’t hesitate to email us on
firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!